Decreased sexual desire in women is generally characterized by several symptoms, such as not being interested in sexual activity, not having sexual fantasies, being difficult to get aroused, to being difficult to enjoy sexual relations.
1) Suffering from certain disease like cancer, diabetes, arthritis, overweight or even heart disease might affect the decrease in women libido
2) Sexual problem like feel pain every time has sexual intercourses
3) Hormonal changes might affect women desire to have sex such as during pregnancy, breastfeeding or experiencing menopause
4) Have an unhealthy lifestyle such as smoking and consume alcohol in an excessive amount
5) Bad relationship with your partner might be cause of having lack of communication, lack of openness and unresolved conflict